Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Recording

Go down

The Recording Empty The Recording

Post by Vai Castillian Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:40 pm

Last Saturday, a number of individuals met in secret with the goal of deposing Marius. These individuals were Sayd Galut of the Followers of Set, Francois Marseille of the Toreador, Theseus Ahroun of the Gangrel, Thadeus of the Malkavians, and Larissa Johnson of the Ventrue. Unbeknown to those five, a sixth individual also attended. I was the sixth, and I made a recording of the entire proceeding.

By now, I think everyone knows what the results of that meeting were, but only six people know how those results came to be, and only six people know what remarks were made on the way -- not only about Marius, but also about others in the court.

I had planned on keeping the recording to myself as insurance for a rainy day, but I'm getting tired of listening to Francois' bullshit, and his loss is your gain. So here's how it's going to go down.

A week from today, the recording, in its entirety, will be made available for all of you on a secure webspace for which I will be posting the password. Everyone gets to see it, for no charge -- Francois has paid your fee by making it worth my while to fuck with him. But for those of you who would like an early peek, I'll be offering exclusive VIP access starting a few hours before dawn on Sunday for the price of a minor favor, just something little I can call in someday if I need consideration. I don't really do boons, so it doesn't have to be public or official. You can contact me here, or in court; I'll be making an announcement on Saturday for our internet-challenged friends.

Looking forward to doing business with you.

Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum