Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Domains

3 posters

Go down

Domains Empty Domains

Post by Marius Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:51 pm

As a result of the attempt to take Praxis, and the events immediately following, some changes to domain have been made necessary. The elders of five clans conspired to claim Praxis under Larissa, and failed. They followed this failure by refusing to acknowledge the validity of the Arbiter's rule, therefore their domain is forfeit. Until further notice, the following changes in domain will be in effect:

• Ventrue domain will return to the Arbiter's protection.
  • Gangrel domain will be held in proxy by Raven until a Gangrel is acknowledged by this court as elder.
  • Malkavian domain will be held in proxy by Isabella until a Malkavian is acknowledged by this court as elder.
  • Settite domain will be held in proxy by Anson until a Follower of Set is acknowledged by this court as elder.
  • Toreador domain will be held in proxy by Richard until a Toreador is acknowledged by this court as elder.
  • South Warden domain reverts to the Arbiter until a new South Warden is appointed.
  • Territory personally under the domain of Larissa Johnston reverts to the Arbiter.
  • Sons of Discord shall possess the domain bordered by Hwy 160 to the south, Edgewood to the East and Del Paso to the North and shall be governed by the Elder of that bloodline.

The neonates of this domain are encouraged to contact the Arbiter, or the governor of domains they currently hunt in to affirm their hunting rights.

Marius, Arbiter and Protector of Greater Sacramento
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Domains Empty Re: Domains

Post by Eric Wells Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 am

What the...?!

Eric Wells

Character sheet
Name: Eric Wells
Position: Whip

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:56 pm

It is my pleasure to allow what acknowledged Toreadore we have in this city to remain in their present havens until such a time as an elder is chosen to administer the domain.

However, as the domain is now under my protection, I and possibly others will be patrolling the area to ensure it's safety.

To others of the city, this domain is off limits to feeding and is still to be considered domain of others and I will enforce the traditions accordingly.

If you have any questions please contact me.

Last edited by Richard Delacourt on Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:21 pm

I will talk any gangrel interested.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content