Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My position on last court

Go down

My position on last court Empty My position on last court

Post by Raven Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm

I haven't expressed my thoughts on this last weekend. So here they are:

I have not agreed with a lot of Marius's decissions. Like a lot of people I have bitched about them. But as far as I can tell no one has come up with any better idea's myself included. The only one I have heard is lets get him out and put someone else in but no one has said what they would do to make the city better for us all. But after this weekends events my stance on Marius has changed. I publicly am giving my support to him in these blood hunts. None of the attacks that happened after the praxis challenge were justified. No one issued a second challenge. Therefore they should not have happened. It was not an issue of who should be allowed to stay or not. It was the case of individuals pushing their own agenda not what was best for the city.

I was once told that I was drawing a line in the sand before but in this case as far as all concerned should understand is that I am not only drawing a line in the sand I have carved one out the size of the grand canyon.

Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down