Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do I dare come home after my long vacation???

+3
Asher
Raven
DelRay
7 posters

Go down

Do I dare come home after my long vacation??? Empty Do I dare come home after my long vacation???

Post by DelRay Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:38 pm

It seems that alot has happened in my abbsecens and to be honest i am so not in the loop...... for i had to leave town to follow a lead on my sire only to come back to a city that has unaknowlegd me for as i can see no reason at all.... so this question is said with a heavy heart......... Do I have a home in The Great City of Sacramento or NOT!!!!!!!! for i am not happy that i am just thrust out for the actions of others when The City knows that the only thing i do for myself in The Great City of Sacramento is call it my HOME...... A place i can bring my sire when i do find him and get him back...... So please let me know if i still have The Great City of Sacramento as my home of wich i have sworn and proven to protect.....
Until your dission is made i will be staying out of the country./...
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Name: Indy
Position:

Back to top Go down

Do I dare come home after my long vacation??? Empty Re: Do I dare come home after my long vacation???

Post by Raven Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:05 pm

As far as I know you just need to have someone vouch for you. Being that you had nothing to do with all of this I will do that for you if you wish. Let me know.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down

Do I dare come home after my long vacation??? Empty Re: Do I dare come home after my long vacation???

Post by Asher Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:19 pm

I think Indy will be ok. As far as i know Marius didnt have a problem with him...unless i missed something.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Name: Asher
Position: Elder, Herald
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by DelRay Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Well with what i read he said all non elders where striped of acknlogded until we make ourslves present????? for what??? i was out of the country trying to find my sire only to come back too this????? wtf
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:51 pm

Rest assured Indy. You are in no danger here any longer. You will have many that will vouch for you, and your return is eagerly anticipated.

These strange political matters have moved far too quickly to fill you in via the internet. Since I type very slowly, it would be best if you reserve your questions until you return, and I can fill you in as best as possible.

I'm sure others may wish to speak with you as well, and I'm sure they will be wise enough to do it in person to avoid certain...entanglements.
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Name: Francois Marseille
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:20 am

Don't you mean out of the county? You keep saying Country. Or were you really out of the USA?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:37 am

Wow. Just wow.

After reading this, I'm wondering what y'all are saying about -me- when my back is turned.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by DelRay Wed Sep 01, 2010 7:07 pm

What ever we want Twisted Evil
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:58 pm

Nothing I wouldn't say to you in person.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:35 am

Sorry, maybe everyone has forgotten that before the praxis thing started, it was starting to look like the designated whipping boy of the court was gonna be Indy?

Or do we just care about whether Francois is safe, and the lesser Toreador are an afterthought?
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by DelRay Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:09 pm

1. why would i be the wiping boy??? 2. I dont break the masquraid.... and 3. If Francois did anything it did not inculde me.... so get your facts straight sewer dweller and back the fu*k off of me .......
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

People were worried and still are about you pissing off OSDS and bringing that trouble back here. That was the issue.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:18 am

My facts are straight. I was the one who was here, watching. I'm the one who's telling you the truth.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by DelRay Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:46 pm

really what are the facts then .... i took OSDS on a wild chash to Iraq and the to china so plz do get the facts straight......... these are the things i do to keep my home the Great City of Sacramento safe.... you Vai only look for what is good for you and boy do you back stabe people well.... You are sifty and dirty rotten cheat and you know it so you collect "favors" to keep you shady dealings secret yes i watch too ......... and Salmon as for you i have friended you and then you say that i am bringing OSDS to Sacramento they where all ready there stupid i have been leading them else where ....... and if anyone has any proof of them attacking the kindred in The Great City of Sacramento ...that is directly being done because of me then put it out there so it can be taken care of ..... until then you all can F*ck off about the matter...... Marius knows where my loyalty is .... but yours are in question .....
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Jesus Christ. No wonder everyone else didn't want to play the messenger.

Indy, I couldn't care less what you're doing with your time, so long as it doesn't get in my way. I also don't really give a shit if you come back here and discover you've got enemies. I was trying out the whole 'be nice' thing, but at this point, you deserve whatever you get.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:47 pm

Actually if you bothered to read what I said you'd see I merely answered your question about what people were concerned about. I never said it was my concern. Stop losing your shit about every little fucking thing. I thought you were Toreador, not Brujah. You take every damn thing as a insult or attack like some posturing thug of a mortal gangbanger. Realize people aren't attacking or saying you did something. They are just telling you what the fuck people were concerned about. You attack the messenger don't except to get your questions answered anymore. I still consider you a friend but seriously you need to calm down. Find a nice drunk mortal to feed off or something.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by DelRay Sun Sep 05, 2010 12:05 am

Well then tell these gutless vamps to worry about the sun too because it would be easier for them to be burned by it then for OSDS to chase me to The Great City of Sacramento.....and put all of whom i thought where my friends in danger...... i am know finding out who the trouble starters are.... guess it was a matter of time ..... So anyone that is scared of OSDS coming to the city please fell free to let me know what your worries are from your msgs and not from these lackies which have no idea what is going on except that they would like to bring attention to others rather then what they are doing or have done...... and the only people that i worrry about being my enemy are those that have my sire and those who work with them ...... which are you Via???? you see i fell that i might have proof of you giving info to the enimies of The Great City of Sacramento and you are scared ....... so you are going to try to use all your artful ways to keep this info from coming out... such as what you have done in this thread ..... just remember when you point you finger at someone there are three pointing back at you ....... well in your case maybe less(i dont know if any of your fingers have fallen off) but i am going to put this out there anyone with info that OSDS is following me to this city in retaliaton of my actions ( and that means proof... you know hard evidence... somthing that my accussers and the people that are worried dont have ) then i will but myself out to bake in the sun and vidieo tape it for all of your viewing pleasure.... i will be waiting for all of you responces.... AS ALL YOU CAN SEE I HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE FROM THE GREAT CITY OF SACRAMENTO...... do you???? Twisted Evil
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:25 am

Indy,

I look forward to hearing all about your exploits on your return to Sacramento. I'd even like to train with you, as I've found some of my skills are rustier than I remember. You are acknowledged, and relentless, two traits that anyone who treats with you should remember.

Marius, Arbiter of Greater Sacramento
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by DelRay Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:44 am

Thank you Marius and i will be home soon....
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:44 am

If nothing else Indy you always liven things up when you are here.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by DelRay Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:54 am

ty raven it has been hard for me to be there with all my pressing problems that i dont want to have run over to my new home....... so i am taking all the precations i can and i am gathering all the info i can so that The Great City of Sacramento can protect it self from those who plan to treat it like a toilet!!!!!!!!
DelRay
DelRay

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:50 pm

Sounds good. See you when you do get down here or in the next turn of the wheel.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum