Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from Patrick

4 posters

Go down

News from Patrick Empty News from Patrick

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:27 pm

So Connely just called me with news on how the raid on the homeless shelter to grab Victor Melman went. He'd be posting himself, except he's healing up or something, which should give you all a general idea that it didn't go so well.

Please don't ask me for details, because I don't have them. Connely seemed like he was pretty hungry, and I didn't want to keep him. Short version is that Francois kept the mortals busy with presence and his winning personality, and the rest of the team went upstairs to nab Melman. Who -- and why the fuck don't you guys predict this yet? -- turned to water and escaped through the floorboards, but not before he opened up with dragonbreath rounds on Patrick's ass. Patrick said he followed him in something called 'blood form', which I don't want to try to picture too clearly, but what with trying not to clue everyone in that there was sentient blood running around and the fact that all the mortals downstairs snapped out of their trance and freaked the fuck out, and the 'getting shot in the chest at point blank range with fire' thing, Melman managed to get into the bathroom and flush himself down the fucking toilet.

I'm about ready to start patrolling the sewers with a bunch of sulfuric acid or some pure sodium or something. Teach those bastards to come down there.

Anyway, long story short, the mortals went apeshit, and everyone sorta scattered. Patrick's probably fine, but I don't know what happened to anyone else. He did say they managed to get ahold of Melman's day planner, though, which has all kinds of shit in it, including a pair of tickets to a charity fundraiser that Greensboro's gonna be attending. Which I'm sure someone here is going to insist on using, and I delight in waiting to see how that gets itself fucked up.

Oh, and Marius? Keep your fucking phone turned on. I hate playing messenger girl.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

News from Patrick Empty Re: News from Patrick

Post by Marius Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:37 pm

It was on. I was just using it at the time.

Melman may have escaped, but Jerome Bessen did not. I have him stashed away in a metal gas can. Additionally, I got a new name for us to look into, and a phone number to go with it. With the information from Melman's we will be able to do quite a bit.

I think that two of us should lay eyes on Greensboro at the charity event. It is too bad that Melman escaped.

Oh and Vai, we DID plan for Melman's tricks, not every plan succeeds.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:47 pm

Yeah. Our side of things seemed to go ok. We got our guy captured last I knew? You still got him Marius?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:07 pm

Next time, tell me when you're hitting these people and where, and I'm gonna work out where their sewage empties into the main line and go hang out there with sodium. Or potassium. I looked it up, and that one's even better. Let's see those bastards stand up to something that lights water on fire.

On a related note, is anyone interested in entering into a cash for goods and services trade? Money for potassium tipped crossbow bolts. It's explosive stuff, but I hear if you keep it in mineral oil, it won't go up on you.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:37 am

The Blackthorns would be interested in that. Let me know what needs to be done to get that ball rolling.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down