Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Infernal puddle

+2
Marius
Theseus Ahroun
6 posters

Go down

Infernal puddle Empty Infernal puddle

Post by Theseus Ahroun Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:27 pm

Curiosity is starting to get the best of me so I'll come right out and ask. Has there been any information gathered from the human puddle we captured a couple weeks back? Now I'm not asking for every detail to be spilled on these forums as certain people have made it abundantly clear they suspect members of the city to be infernal agents so I suppose a yes or no will work for now.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Infernal puddle Empty Re: Infernal puddle

Post by Marius Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:11 am

Yes... and no. Better interrogation methods are needed.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:10 pm

I still vote we throw a little bit of sodium on the fucker and see how he likes it then.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:07 pm

I wonder if the threat of pouring some concrete mix on him and letting one of the members of the court practice there masonry on him would have any effect.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:14 am

Will we be discussing what we have learned of the interrogation in private?

I would like to call a meeting at next gathering...preferably an exclusive group, to deal with this matter.

I would prefer that we keep some of the knowledge we have gained to ourselves, rather than put it forth in this public forum.
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Name: Francois Marseille
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:16 am

I would hope at the very least the Elders of the city would be allowed to know what is going on with this puddle?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:33 am

Solomon Gargoyle wrote:I would hope at the very least the Elders of the city would be allowed to know what is going on with this puddle?

Don't you mean you would like to know what's going on?
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:43 am

No. I mean all the Elders. I'm not the only Elder who wasn't there when this puddle was caught.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:47 am

So you speak for all those elders? Did they voice their opinions on this matter to you, or are you thinking for them?
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:52 am

And apparently your speaking for all the Elders saying they DON'T want to hear anything? All I am trying to do is make sure people are not being kept in the dark as to what is going on. If they choose to be so be it but I'm pretty certain most would like to stay informed. Wasn't it you who asked for MY help earlier with Patrick? I'd drop the attitude.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 am

We have interrogated the puddle. His name is Jerome Bellens, also known as Jerry Faldwell. He was lured into helping Joanna with promises of regaining a lost love. He was tasked with using charitable works to create a base of followers for the demon to draw from. Whether or not he is redeemable remains to be seen. We have learned however, that just saying the name is sufficient to get the demon's attention, so we will not be sharing her real name with the elder council at large.

Be aware that there is at least one supernatural individual in Sacramento that also opposes the demon. He is dark-skinned, bald, and short in height. Jerome related at least one instance in which these two tangled and the demon was forced to flee.

Consult with Vai for a list of her businesses and start watching them. I'll put up a 10,000 dollar prize for anyone who can report the whereabouts of Victor Melman. He is our next target.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:24 pm

Solomon Gargoyle wrote:And apparently your speaking for all the Elders saying they DON'T want to hear anything? All I am trying to do is make sure people are not being kept in the dark as to what is going on. If they choose to be so be it but I'm pretty certain most would like to stay informed. Wasn't it you who asked for MY help earlier with Patrick? I'd drop the attitude.

For a person from a shattered and broken clan, you speak bravely. Maybe there are people amongst this city who admire that.

I, unlike you, do not assume to speak for anyone but myself. I am not a member of the Elder council, nor do I wish to be. Unless the Elder council meets and charges you with the responsibility to gather information then you are indeed assuming their will in this matter. Has the Council met and done so?

I indeed have an attitude but mine is justified. Since my arrival in this city, I have fought numerous Tremere as have others and some of those have died as a result. Was not Raven a prominent member in his clan and the city? Was not Sam of your own clan an important person? The two highest ranking personages in the city barely survived. Yet, you choose to posture to me and the city when you should be thankful, through our efforts, that you still exist.

You are an Elder in name only, your members are scattered to the winds, your homes are defiled, you rely on the good graces of this city for your survival, and I have an attitude?

However, as a new member of this city, I have no wish to cause problems. Please meet with me this coming week and we'll see what we can do to resolve this issue.
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:08 pm

Solomon, what he's objecting to is Theseus trying to give his words more weight by saying 'the elders want', rather than 'I want'. Doing so invokes all of our names, without asking us first, for Theseus' personal ends. It doesn't bug me as much as it bugs Nathaniel, but it's not the sort of thing that inspires my respect, either.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:38 pm

Perhaps you could be so kind as to explain why I'm being brought up in this argument Nos?
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:27 pm

Sorry, you're right. That was Solomon who decided to invoke the entire Elder Council. Teach me to try to post and sail at the same time.

Anyway, the point stands that the objection was to using the rest of us as some kind of prop.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Oct 04, 2010 8:18 pm

Actually it's NOT for my own personal ends. I do not think anyone should be kept in the dark on this sort of thing. It's going to be a lot harder to say you want to know what's going on if they decide to form their little exclusive club like Francois suggested; than to instead turn around and stick your head in the sand or your fingers in your ears and decide for some reason you don't want to know what is going on.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:14 pm

I don't want to talk to you like you're stupid, but I'm running out of other ways to put it.

Do. Not. Speak. For. The. Whole. Elder. Council.

What we want or don't want is beside the point. The POINT is that we did not make you our representative, we did not make you our voice. We're big boys and girls, and we can speak for ourselves.

I figure people are gonna say that shit, so it doesn't bother me, but I have a hard time respecting anyone who can't stand on their own two feet.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:30 pm

You say you can speak for your selves supposedly but I don't see you saying a whole hell of a lot concerning Francois idea to keep you all in the dark concerning the infernalist.

I have a hard time respecting people who shit on others who are simply trying to make sure they aren't left out.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm not saying a hell of a lot on the subject because I distinctly remember that when the infernalist was interrogated, Marius gave an open invitation to anyone who wanted to come along. Only a couple people took him up on that. If you didn't take him up on that, that's not my problem.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:55 pm

Enough. Francois has the right to keep his own counsel. You had the right to come to the interrogation and had other, more pressing matters, to attend to. Stop complaining and ask someone; learn what you can from them. You have friends in this city, but you are not treating them like such with these complaints.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:00 pm

And I think people in this city also have a right to not be kept in the dark on this, I myself refuse to be locked out. Didn't you yourself say something about transparency in ruling and now if someone wasn't at this little clubhouse meeting they are SOL? And what kind of friend keeps important information like this from others hmm?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:05 pm

Can I put in a formal request of some kind that the Tremere consider electing an Elder who doesn't whine quite so much?
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Oct 04, 2010 11:08 pm

If the Nos will elect an Elder who isn't quite so hypocritical.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:10 am

Solomon. I said enough. I told you how to get the information. You presume too much on those who have done you a great service recently. Perhaps if you stopped complaining people would want to spend more time talking to you and sharing what they know. I tire of the matter entirely. I shall not take it up again until tomorrow.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum