Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The problem before us...

Go down

The problem before us... Empty The problem before us...

Post by Marius Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:05 am

The problem before us is that a member of our court, who has put her life in jeopardy to protect us on more than one occasion, is being held against her will, but through threats and the use of the blood bond in his thrall.

We know that Pashamon has at least six vampires in his employ, and that they are staying somewhere local in hopes that I will give him something that I honestly don't have, nor would I give it to him if I did.

The desired outcome in this situation is to do everything possible to rescue Isabella, but failing that, to destroy the book. This is complicated by the fact that Isabella is the only one who knows where the rest of the book is hidden. In other words, in order to ensure the book doesn't fall into Creel's hands we need to remove Isabella from his control, preferably through removing her from the scene, but worst case scenario, killing her.

I am counting on the Giovanni to make any exchange a one sided transaction. I intend, tomorrow night (Saturday RL) to call Panamon and set up the exchange. Lacking any other suggestions, my plan is for Vincenzo and Don Katarinia to be present at the exchange. Regardless what he believes, the book is Don Katarinia's possession and he will have to buy it from her, if she is willing to sell. Meanwhile, during this transaction, Vincenzo will complete his duty to me, and remove Isabella's soul from danger.

I welcome any suggestions as to location, and precautions I may have overlooked.

Marius, Arbiter of Greater Sacramento
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down