Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asshattery

5 posters

Go down

Asshattery Empty Asshattery

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:43 pm

I want to personally thank the Elder of the Tremere for the fine act of assistance in the events last night. While "some" kindred in this town may not trust me fully (Some excuse about being a evil Sabbat Lasombra I suppose) I ever have held the city's safety as an overriding precept. Even Marius has seen fit to reward me with a Blood Boon as a result of my actions in the defense and retrieval of the Ravnos at the mall. More to the point, how many times have I assisted the Tremere? While I'm not claiming that my actions have won the day in "all" the actions I have taken part in against the invading Tremere, I've been there, risking my unlife. So what consideration does that rate? Well, I assumed that it would be more than flying off and leaving me to the whim of those six fucktards from the pyramid. Screw any bullshit about honor, after all we are vampires. I was simply owed better than that. If that is the way you want to play, shame on me for expecting better. It won't happen again. If I tangle again with those Cam window lickers it will be a personal matter, not in any way to help your sorry ass. I hope I can repay your kind consideration in the very near future, in fact I break out in goosebumps thinking of the possibilities.
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Asshattery Empty Re: Asshattery

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:47 pm

Oh, by the way Eric, the Tremere helmet heads have Franky. So not only did Solomon abandon me, he fucked off Franky as well. But I figured an honorable clan such as Gangrel can take care of their own business.
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 pm

I suppose you expected me to attack them all by myself much like you were setting up to do? That's why you got staked and had to sign a blood contract. Yeah, I know about that. So really I'm not going to get much more into this with you. It sounds like you really just wanted me to get caught by them. The only person who deserves any real appology is Patrick.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Sun Jan 02, 2011 9:07 pm

Nathaniel & Solomon,

I shall insist on a full accounting of these events from both of you. It was my intention that we should lay low for a few weeks. Have the Six made their move or were they prodded into action? And if the latter, how? Please focus on the answers to these questions in the summary you send me.

Marius, Arbiter of Greater Sacramento
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Ok, I'll rephrase some of what I said to Nathaniel. I'm sorry I couldn't save you Nathaniel but I really, honestly, could not do anything. Me against the Six to try and save you and Frankie? I'd be captured or possibly killed as. Nothing I could do. I was however trying to get people together to save you both. Aura check me on that if you like but I wasn't just going to shrug my shoulders and let it go.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Wells Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:35 am

So, Franky is in their hands for sure?

Which means he could be dead, or worse by now. Also, it means anything he knows about anyone could be in the hands of the six.

Gi-Gi in light of the circumstances, I'd like to extend you my protection. If you will grant me permission to enter your domain, I will come to fetch you and find you some place to wait out the week until next gathering. I'm sorry I didn't realize how vulnerable this has made you until just now.

Dellana or Francois, can you please pass this request on to Gi-Gi. I'm aware she doesn't have an account on the forum, and I will not come to her aid unless invited.

Eric Wells

Character sheet
Name: Eric Wells
Position: Whip

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellana Felps Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 am

I'll pass the message along, and I will call your cell phone with the decision.
Dellana Felps
Dellana Felps

Character sheet
Name: Dellana Felps
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum