Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My humble thanks.

5 posters

Go down

My humble thanks. Empty My humble thanks.

Post by Isabella Casto Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:39 pm

I wish to express my gratitude for all that this city has done for me. I finally have the freedom, and ability to choose my own path. It's exhilarating to be free, and I owe it to this city as a whole for their assistance.

I understand the great opportunity I have now to live a normal life, to be alive again, and experience things I had almost forgotten. To feel my own heart race, or to hold a lover in my arms. To perhaps enjoy an opportunity to experience motherhood, or to grow old and pass my soul unto heaven. These beautiful and precious things are available to me, but only due to the efforts of this cities kindred. To indulge in these things would be selfish of me. I can not forsake my duty, and I can't turn my back on the society that has sheltered and saved me.

So I have chosen to rejoin Kindred Society, but I have hope that one day, when the timing is right, I may see this option again.

Though I haven't shown my talents to the Elders of Sacramento, I hope too. Perhaps one among you will feel that I am worthy to serve your clan, and will be willing to accept me into your family.

I will be attending court this next gathering, and I welcome any advice that is freely given.
Isabella Casto
Isabella Casto

Character sheet
Name: Isabella Casto
Position: Ravnos Clan Elder

Back to top Go down

My humble thanks. Empty Re: My humble thanks.

Post by Asher Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:41 pm

I'm pleased to know that you are in good health, literally! You have been through quite an ordeal. I have to say out of all the possible ways out of it, you got the best deal. I wish you a long and happy mortal life. Don't be a stranger. cheers
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Name: Asher
Position: Elder, Herald
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:11 pm

Choosing undeath. Bravo, Isabella, bravo...
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:22 am

You sure you want to rush back into undeath? As long as your certain of it.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabella Casto Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:51 am

I have thought long on this subject, and I'm drawn to an inevitable conclusion. I am not one to leave a debt unpaid, nor to shirk responsibility. If I owed my life to only one of you, I would request to remain mortal, and serve as a faithful retainer.

However, it was a combined effort, and the only way I can even hope to repay the kindness you have all shown me is to once again embrace our kindred society.

I will not be rude or presumptuous by asking a clan to accept me. Rather I shall make myself available, and see which clan shows an interest. I also will not publicly decline any offer presented. I don't wish to inadvertently insult anyone.

I hope this has cleared up any confusion on the Issue.

Ciao
Isabella Casto
Isabella Casto

Character sheet
Name: Isabella Casto
Position: Ravnos Clan Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:01 am

Hey, if you want a life of hideousness and skulking in poo, drop me a line.

Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum