Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summary of the events played out

4 posters

Go down

Summary of the events played out Empty Summary of the events played out

Post by Marius Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:39 am

Our efforts last night were not in vain, but neither were they rewarded in excess. We have confirmed the number and abilities of our enemies, and we have assessed the minimum amount of force they will apply in accomplishing their objectives. I wish to congratulate Vincent on his steadfast nature, sticking to the plan despite the small turnout of individuals committed to defending the city. While this trouble is of their own making, the Tremere, Vincent particularly, are willing to meet it head on and that is commendable.

I will also publicly announce here that the Brujah, who answered the call to action as a clan, shall be known as Brave for their actions tonight. We only tested the waters, but lacking the fortitude of our Gangrel brothers, we trod it intrepidly. If there had been others present at the site, I would have arranged for them to be concealed, to flank our attackers, but alone, the Brujah were sufficient to test the mettle of our foes and we will be better prepared upon meeting them next time.

Unfortunately, the means with which we supplied the false information to our enemies will need to be eliminated. I wish to publicly convey my respect to Nathaniel Polonius for taking responsibility for this and freeing himself through what I can only presume are indescribable agonies. I salute you. You show no weakness of character.

Spend this week thinking about how we can use what we know of our enemies to our advantage. If you need me again this week, you should speak to your Elders, Jean will be providing each of them with my new contact information tomorrow night.

Marius, Arbiter of Greater Sacramento
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Summary of the events played out Empty Re: Summary of the events played out

Post by Theseus Ahroun Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:58 am

I believe the events of the evening served to eliminate Nathaniel's trust with the Tremere so that avenue even if he was to remain in compliance to the contract likely wouldn't bare fruit for any tactical advantage or use. While the building we were hoping to find Frankie in was abandoned we were followed for a very brief time upon leaving. As soon as our tail realized he was spotted he left, as we weren't the targets of choice.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:06 am

So where were the rest of you pussies while the Brujah were storming the castle and the Gangrel were doing some film noir detective tail-losing? (As opposed to tail chasing, which is what you'd usually expect from them.)

BTW, Brazil is rainy as fuck right now. You have no idea.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Sun Jan 16, 2011 2:21 pm

Was Frankie V recovered?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:08 pm

No and considering it sounds like all of the 6 were involved in the evening I am starting to wonder if he's still in the area.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum