Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masquerade Breach

3 posters

Go down

Masquerade Breach Empty Masquerade Breach

Post by Marius Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:42 pm

It has come to my attention that a foreign vampire, most likely Sabbat, has breached the masquerade in two places, a movie theater and a mall. The evidence is overwhelming and if we do not do something immediately, se shall see the return of hunters to our doors. In my first pass through the mall I collected a small amount of evidence, but I don't have the stealth or influence to deal with the entirety of this problem. It is time to see some contributions from the elders of this city. I look forward to hearing how you will contribute.

We need to do something about the video footage of security cameras.
We have three witnesses who need to recant their stories.
We have police reports that will need to be rewritten.
Worst of all we have a pile of physical remains in a mortuary that appear equine, but are crafted from human flesh. Not to mention the individuals that performed the autopsy there.

At least 12 casualties occurred in the mall, and 12 more earlier in the night at the theatre. That makes this a pair of unrelated spree killings, but if the police draw the connection between the dead bodies in their morgue and the missing people from the theater, we are going to see Federal agents looking into this with powers that far exceed our local influence.

I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to deal with this breach. There are other forces arrayed against us, I have not forgotten, forces that probably can read this message since those they have interrogated could also, but their threat pales in comparison to the threat that humans pose to us if we cannot clean this up and prevent it from happening again.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Masquerade Breach Empty Re: Masquerade Breach

Post by Demetria Von Hausen Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:42 pm

Wait, wait, wait.

Are we going to simply ignore the other difficulties we are encountering to focus on a Masque breach that's already being taken care of? What about the Gangrel Elder?
Demetria Von Hausen
Demetria Von Hausen

Character sheet
Name: Demetria Von Hausen
Position: Whip

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:06 pm

Already being taken care of?! Demetria, perhaps your mind was on other matters, but I clearly stated that I was only able to delay the story intended to be released in the papers.

The Masquerade is a priority to us all, and despite my considerable talents, this problem has grown far beyond my capabilities alone. We must pull together on this matter as quickly as possible, and we don't have time to dawdle on trivial matters, like the safety of a couple of meddlers, when it's everyone's safety at risk.

I strongly recommend you stop your selfish concerns for a moment and consider the community as a whole. These 6 Pyramid Tremere may be dangerous, but the danger isn't as far reaching as this breach could become.

Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Name: Francois Marseille
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:40 am

The clear and present danger is to the city, not just to clan Tremere. While I am as committed as ever to protecting all members of this city, I must look at the larger picture for the short term. I am under no illusions that the hunters that visited our city early in my tenure will return. We must minimize our presence in order to prevent more enemies from coming to this city.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down