Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lupines

2 posters

Go down

Lupines Empty Lupines

Post by Marius Sun Jan 30, 2011 12:46 pm

One of the lupines from the park was responsible for interrupting the Sabbat assault in the mall. While I cannot help but consider lupines a threat, at this time we have a mutual enemy and therefore this is the best time to approach them and negotiate coexistence. Lupines are territorial, therefore if we can coexist with these, then we don't have to worry about the next bunch wandering through. However, if they learn that we are covering up this incident they may suspect we are connected to it.

It is my request that Theseus make contact with the darkest skinned Lupine and explain our situation to the best of his ability. I will grant him the status trait of Diplomat (a trait that can only be offered and removed by the Arbiter) if he succeeds.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Lupines Empty Re: Lupines

Post by Theseus Ahroun Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:47 pm

Let me know what you do and don't want them to know and I'll have a chat with them and see about tuning them up. With some of those who reside in the domain I doubt we'll be able to consider them allies but so long as we keep our less humane members away from them we may be able to keep them from becoming hostile to us.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:53 pm

Convey to them, if possible, that we are enemies of those that commit human atrocities. You should let them know that we are organized and that you speak for the leader of our community. I don't expect them to be allies, we may face them as enemies eventually, but I hope to forestall them associating us with the Sabbat's activities.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum