Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Throwing off the shackles

+5
Francois Marseille
Solomon Gargoyle
Raven
Theseus Ahroun
Frank_Malk
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Throwing off the shackles - Page 2 Empty Re: Throwing off the shackles

Post by Raven Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:11 pm

As far as I am concerned the biggest thing facing the city right now is those "Demonic" threats. I respect your passion Frank but until those things are dealt with I am not interested in restructuring the city. Talk is fine but we as a city have lost the influence battle with one of these two individuals. We need to plan how to deal with that and then take action.

After that then we can discuss the future.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:30 pm

I've got some ideas about tackling the influence thing, but shit's been so stirred up, I haven't been able to take care of it. Once everyone who feels the need to claim praxis has grown a pair and done it and things settle down, I'll be able to look into it.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

Vai Castillian wrote:I've got some ideas about tackling the influence thing, but shit's been so stirred up, I haven't been able to take care of it. Once everyone who feels the need to claim praxis has grown a pair and done it and things settle down, I'll be able to look into it.

Assuming the city doesn't burn down in the meantime.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Awesome thing about a boat is how easy it is to pull up stakes and get the hell out of dodge.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:59 pm

Even easier with wings.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Malk Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 am

American history lesson? I was speaking of the Magna Carte. And yes a war was fought, but one isn't needed, or it's been fought already, in any case, why not now? Yes, there is a threat to the city, when wont there be? Everyday there is a threat the Camarilla will deside that it wants this city back, and it will take it. There will be no stopping them. They will crash down upon us and break like rocks in the ocean's tide. First they will take out our influence. They will find all of those humans we have pull over and they will just disappear like dandy lion fluff in the wind, then they will set us upon each other and make us fight their war for them, and the will SUCEED! Why? Because they have been doing it for centuries and are better at it then all of us combined.

The fire will burn us all! All of our crimes will catch up to us, and we shall ay for them dearly! Heaves, warrens, all of it. And no plane or boat or car or bus will be left standing in the wreckage, and no road will lead out. We will all either fold and bow to their rods again, or we will be hunted and killed and diablerized as presents to their underlings. This will all come to pass and we shall regret the day we came to this city of hope.

Or.
They come with their status and infiltrators and backstabbing politics and find a united front. One where their knives will find no chink. They will attack our resources and find that their own weapons have been turned against them. That when it is noticed that our influences have been attacked we don't feel the need ti hide it. That when they try to set us upon each other's throats they find us joined on common ground against them. Then all of their pomp and ceremony is nothing but hollow words uttered in dark rooms by old men who have forgotten what they mean.

That is why I ask us to sit down as a collective and find a way to achieve this, so that when the war does come, and it will, we can be ready for it, and we will break them.

Frank Patton

Frank_Malk

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:58 pm

I know there is some wisdom in there, but I've never been good at sorting through the mad chatter to get to the heart of it.

What the hell is he saying exactly?

Something about working together i get that much. I just think he mighta lost sight of the fact that the reason the Camarilla is good at it is because they learned the chances of anyone actually working together is slim to none. Seriously, i'd throw down to protect what's mine, and each of you would do the same, I suppose. However, if i'm not under threat I can't imagine myself actually wanting to work with some of you.

Bunch of asses if you ask me.
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet
Name: Patrick Connely
Position: General
Status: Acknowledged, Revered, Fearless, Well known, Exalted, Feared, Trustworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum