Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harpy Vote

4 posters

Go down

Harpy Vote Empty Harpy Vote

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:24 pm

In case the peons of the city were unaware, the Elder Council is going to be deciding on a Harpy next week, since the one we've got right now isn't really in a position to do his job. Personally, I don't really see the sense in it; it's not as though anyone outside the city is going to respect what a non-Camarilla harpy has to say about our reputations. But I got overruled on that one (not really a surprise), so we're getting a new harpy.

Since the last three harpies we've had didn't really do a hell of a lot, I figure that my choice on who clan Nosferatu backs isn't exactly a weighty one. So in the spirit of making profit where there's profit to be made, my vote is for sale. You want the job? Make me an offer, and I'll back you. Even you, Francois.

If no one takes me up on this offer, my vote's gonna go to Cyrus because he's occasionally amusing.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Harpy Vote Empty Re: Harpy Vote

Post by Wade Wilson Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Yes...a harpy...best to keep our attentions focused on what's important after all.
Oh...by the way, offering to sell a vote on something you yourself admit is more than a little unneeded is an amusing concept...I mean, the sales pitch could have used a little more work, but I'm enjoying the taste of irony that it left me with...

On a final note while condescension is something I've found runs prevalent in Vampiric society it still doesn't stop the urge that wells up when 'my betters' decide to remark. It may be fun to look down your nose on others...just realize that your nose isn't so small that a psychotic couldn't hide behind it so you don't see when the peon turns into a goblin sapper and you don't smell the gunpowder and gasoline until its far to late to escape the all encompassing blast that would take your high and mighty tookus back to whatever maker you claim as yours. (FYI: Tookus means ass)

It's amusing to watch as everyone busies themselves with who has the higher horse...but honestly, the city which we have ALL chosen to call home is still in great danger from a numerous amount of potential enemies and we're too busy strutting our own stuff to prevent any of it...

Bah....what does it matter? Whether demons devour it, the Camarilla claims it, or the Sabbat decide to rip it apart just because, the city isn't long for this world right? So why bother...

Hmmmm...I'm suddenly hungry for some roast duck.
Wade Wilson
Wade Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Wade Wilson Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:33 pm

Sorry...my translator failed me...apparently it isn't roast duck...

It's Cooked Goose...
Wade Wilson
Wade Wilson

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:55 pm

Vai occasionally needs a translator of her own. I am sure that she meant no harm with her talk of 'peons'.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:57 pm

I think of it less as 'needing translation' and more as 'verbal idiot detection'.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrev Vaklome Tue Oct 12, 2010 11:29 pm

A worry about the pasta boiling need to recall the work and ingredients in the formation of that pasta flour. Should one ingredient be left out it doesn't matter when you remove the meal from the heat. We of course must keep close eye on the sauce that boils forgotten and shadowed in the corner. The sautee pan must be constantly moved and stirred. The simultaneous work with seperate timelines to come together at the end all in perfect unison. The recipe for tHE PEfect MEAL MUST bE ReACHEd!

For in the end are we not all here because of the bland and bitter tastes the other sects and cities have left us with?

ButterScotch
Petrev Vaklome
Petrev Vaklome

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down