Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations

4 posters

Go down

Congratulations Empty Congratulations

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Sat Nov 20, 2010 8:51 pm

My congratulations to the city for the ultimate destruction of the Demon Sabrielle. I regret the fact that I was not there, I was busy with serious issues of my own. With the Demon gone, hopefully the city can return to some sort of normalcy, or whatever passes for it here.
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty Re: Congratulations

Post by Francois Marseille Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:12 am

I too regret that I was not present at this glorious event. There was a false lead provided and in my over zealousness to flush out and destroy this creature I spent that evening following a red herring.

Oh there was evidence that the warehouse I staked out was indeed a location intended for some evil purpose, but despite my vigil, nothing arrived.

I was heartened to see so many brave souls rewarded for their courage and tenacity against such a powerful foe. Though I believe a terrible oversight has occurred. I feel that our exaulted leaders were not properly rewarded for their efforts. I'm sure the revered council of Governors will agree, that Marius and Patrick should not go un-rewarded.

Once again congratulations.
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Name: Francois Marseille
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Henly Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:25 am

I completely agree with Francois.

I remember a lot of people getting rewarded for their efforts, but I don't think Marius or Patrick were rewarded. I would like to call an Elder Council this next gathering to discuss this matter in detail. Maybe collectively we can come up with something to show our appreciation.

Herald Asher, do you know of a good place to hold this meeting? I'm not good at making arrangements for this sort of thing, and since i'm calling for one, I will need help hosting it.

Leo Henly

Character sheet
Name: Leo Henly
Position: Brujah Clan Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Meeting is so noted. I offer my club considering the rooms are away from prying ears.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Name: Asher
Position: Elder, Herald
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by Leo Henly Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:19 am

Thank you Asher.

Leo Henly

Character sheet
Name: Leo Henly
Position: Brujah Clan Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content