Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congratulations

+2
Theseus Ahroun
Nathaniel Polonius
6 posters

Go down

Congratulations Empty Congratulations

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:57 pm

It seems that the city is calm for a short time at least. The Tremere are gone, I hope the various leaders manage to keep those trophies at bay, and the Lupine issue is negotiated I hear. Well, what is there for us to do? I'm sure the "next" crisis will allow us to once again come together to fight for the common good! Yay us! Perhaps, a little "example" to show our enemies we shouldn't be messed with in the future may be needed. How about sending those Tremere back to the Pyramid in cheap urns. Sabbat show back up and cause more trouble, we go kill the bishop. That sniveling collection of ossified miscreants that call themselves the Camarilla start any crap, we start taking out Princes. Yeah, ok, we could snivel and say "Oh, everybody will hate us!" Yeah, maybe. Sweeten the deal with fair treatment for those that don't come to this city looking for OUR blood. Trade, assistance (for a price of course) and a home for every supernatural misfit there ever was. Ha! Look to your left folks there you'll see our newest additions to Sacramento... Werepandas! No where else folks, I promise. Now, as you exit the tour buses please feel free to shop at our gift store, twenty percent of all proceeds go to our fund to help the Toreador find their mojo. Ooo, burn, errr Sorry, bad choice of words.
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Congratulations Empty Re: Congratulations

Post by Theseus Ahroun Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:48 pm

I'm more then willing to defend when attacked. I'm not about to go out looking for a fight with any of the neighboring factions.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:09 pm

The steady voice of the Gangrel. Well met sir. I certainly don't advocate looking for trouble, because we all know we'd find it. I do however advocate making attacking Sacramento a bad thing to do. The American military came up the concept of proportional response during Vietnam, look what that got them.
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:45 am

Those factions who are around us can muster a force far greater then we could ever match if we provoke them. Hunting there leadership, even at the local level, could very well be sufficient enough to get the attention of there big guns which I assure you we have yet to encounter.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:22 pm

From what I remember, Theo Bell could use an ass kicking.

You first, Nathanial. We'll all be right behind you.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:27 pm

You may look forward next week to the unveiling of some more long term plans for the city of Sacramento and it's relationships with its neighbors. At this time though, it would be counterproductive to antagonize anyone. Our goal is not to make Sacramento impregnable, the opposite is true. We shall only achieve true freedom when we have the means, resources and opportunity to provide respite and hospitality to all oppressed Kindred from any faction.

If you wish to make a positive contribution to that end, I am willing to listen to suggestions. If you are serious about becoming one of the pillars on which this community is built, we can hash out the details. Unfortunately, those that take that role will receive little thanks, much prodding and more eyes on them than they desire. Much like being arbiter.

Marius
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:17 am

I don't think we need to worry about Theo Bell for awhile (if at all). From the rumors i hear tell, Theo has been delt with already.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Name: Asher
Position: Elder, Herald
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:50 pm

Asher wrote:I don't think we need to worry about Theo Bell for awhile (if at all). From the rumors i hear tell, Theo has been delt with already.

Congratulations 5497528878_1c7fb224db
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Calyx Rothschild Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:08 am

This one does have to admit - it did laugh a little at the picture of the good captain.
Calyx Rothschild
Calyx Rothschild

Character sheet
Name: Calyx Rothschild
Position: Clan Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down