Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It would seem a reminder is in order.

+3
Asher
Eric Wells
Patrick Connely
7 posters

Go down

It would seem a reminder is in order. Empty It would seem a reminder is in order.

Post by Patrick Connely Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:32 pm

Let me get straight to the point.

Here is a big "Fuck you" to the following people.

Thomas Fuckhead
Demetria Vontraitor
Vincent Lapdog
Solomon Asshat
David Dogmeat

Each of you has violated the rights granted to me in this city as General, and Guardian of the rights of domain. There may have been others involved, but I didn't catch them.

YOU ARE NOT TO BREAK THE RIGHT OF DOMAIN OR HOSPITALITY! Just because you leave a message does not mean you enter someone's domain without getting permission. YOU NEVER ENTER MY FUCKING DOMAIN FOR ANY FUCKING REASON. Now you pay the price, a price you should have paid that night, but I wasn't completely in control of my....temper.

The following domains have been changed.

Clan Lasombra - NO MORE DOMAIN. Sleep and eat in the Rack, and fuck off until I say otherwise.
Clan Tremere - Domain Reduced to 2 blocks. Only because some of you were not involved.
Clan Ventrue - You get a choice. Ass whipping, or domain reduced to 1 block. Come see me for option 1.

All removed domain will be held temporarily by myself, until such time as I see fit to grant it to those in need of it. Kali, from this point forward I grant you rights as caretaker for these holdings. and grant you right of destruction over anyone foolish enough to enter those domains FOR ANY FUCKING REASON. I repeat, ANY fucking reason. Only I can grant entrance to those domains, not you Kali.

Now, feel free to wine or complain. I'd love to add to my shit list anyone who speaks out in their favor.
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet
Name: Patrick Connely
Position: General
Status: Acknowledged, Revered, Fearless, Well known, Exalted, Feared, Trustworthy

Back to top Go down

It would seem a reminder is in order. Empty Re: It would seem a reminder is in order.

Post by Eric Wells Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:44 pm

What the hell happened?!

Also, why can't I get a hold of Franky? I haven't seen him since court, and Gi-Gi has called me 7 times already wanting to know if we have seen Franky.

Was he mixed up in this?

Eric Wells

Character sheet
Name: Eric Wells
Position: Whip

Back to top Go down

It would seem a reminder is in order. Empty Re: It would seem a reminder is in order.

Post by Asher Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:22 pm

I know not what happened to Franky. Last I heard and as far as i know he was not involved with whatever went down last night. I think he was involved in the mall thing. Again i know not, just going off what ive heard.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Name: Asher
Position: Elder, Herald
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by Demetria Von Hausen Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:02 pm

I had hoped that I could do this in private. Alas, I cannot, so here goes.

Patrick, I'm sorry.

I'm not going to whine or complain. I'm not going to offer excuses. I knew what I was getting into when I crossed the line, and I felt that the risk was warranted in my attempts to get the Six to attack me and mine while we were recovering Nathaniel.

I would like to humbly request knowledge of -which- two blocks are ours still. I'd hate to be in the wrong ones and be taken by Kali after all the running I've been doing already.
Demetria Von Hausen
Demetria Von Hausen

Character sheet
Name: Demetria Von Hausen
Position: Whip

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:56 pm

I'm in the same boat as Demetria. I offer my appologies too. I was following Frankie to see what he was up to, and he got attacked by the six. By that point I didn't notice where he was; your domain.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by David Barker Mon Jan 03, 2011 10:13 am

i do say im sorry for going in your domain but i say lets have fun with the Ass whipping contest. lets do it before next court.
David Barker
David Barker

Character sheet
Name: David Barker
Position: noun

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:37 am

I'm seeing a lot of woah is me i'm such a fool...I'm sooo sorry.

I don't want your apologies. I've handed out your punishments, with the exception of Barker.

Maybe eating in the rack for a few months will remind you of the value domain has.
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet
Status: Acknowledged, Revered, Fearless, Well known, Exalted, Feared, Trustworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:24 am

An apology at least shows they regret their actions and know it was wrong. If none is offered it could mean they don't care either way. The Six are still out there though, they have Frankie and they definitely don't give a shit about anyone's Domain.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:01 pm

You know, I seem to recall an elder council meeting sometime in the past where the issue of domain was brought up, and specifically the issue of whether it was okay to just call someone and tell them you were going into their domain if, say, you were chasing after something dangerous.

I seem to recall that I was the ONLY FUCKING PERSON who felt that a call should be enough. I specifically remember the Tremere siding with Connely on the supposed supreme sanctity of Domain.

You all wanted these rules. I don't see why you couldn't be bothered to follow them, but either way, this is hilarious.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm

And I don't remember that meeting at all. I don't think I was present. I would have found a phone call to be just fine actually. How exactly is it hilarious that the Six have Frankie and forced Nathaniel to sign a blood contract though?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:33 pm

Vai - I do remember that meeting. It was decided that the elders of the clan domains had the option to do to those what they wish who come into their domain without permission. I feel Patrick you are taking things a little to far, but it is your domain, your rules. Let us all remember:

Domain:
Thy domain is thy concern. All others owe thee respect while in it. None may challenge thy word in thy domain.

Hospitality:
Honor one another's domain. When thou comest to others domain, thou shalt contact the one who ruleth there. Without the word of acceptance, thou art nothing.

I am not taking sides here, only voicing my opinion.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:02 pm

I'd like to point out that I was the only person that made it clear from the begining....NO ONE should come into my domain for any reason, unless invited by me. I don't care if it's a rescue attempt to save my life, and you can't reach me for permission.

I'll get myself out of the trouble, stay the hell out.

Asher. Even though it makes my skin crawl to have the traditions quoted at me, I have to admit the stuffy old guys got a couple things right.
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:22 pm

The quoting wasn't directed at you per say, just used it as a reminder to everyone. I, myself, am very protective of my domain and was not happy the time someone entered it unannounced.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:52 pm

Isn't the Baron/Prince/Arbiter allowed to enter a domain without permission though?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:00 pm

And as far as I'm concerned, a phone call IS ok. I'm not so territorial as to chose possible death over someone entering my domain. I'm more concerned with what someone is doing in my Domain than them simply being there, but unless its a damn good reason, such as a rescue mission to save me you better call or give some kind of notification.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down