Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in a mood. A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language!

+8
Marius
Dellana Felps
Francois Marseille
Solomon Gargoyle
Theseus Ahroun
Asher
Cyrus Goldstein
Patrick Connely
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I'm in a mood.  A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language! Empty I'm in a mood. A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language!

Post by Patrick Connely Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:27 am

I've decided that it's high time someone shook things up a bit.

Since I'm in a position where very few people can tell me to shut it, and live to tell the tale.....it's fun time!

Alright.....where to begin.

Francois - You are French. Sure some french men are dangerous, intelligent, cunning, and worthy of my respect. You sir, are none of those things. haha I said sir. Anyways, I am very disappointed in your lack of action. With the way folks talk you're a Toreador with some sort of shady past, and yet, I've known shovel heads with more angst than you can drum up on your worst day. Ooooh boo hoo. Life was hard 20 years ago...boo hoo. Get over it!

Dellana - Seriously... you play second fiddle to that dumb ass above?! You may not be the brightest bulb, but at least you're a pretty package. You can do better than to suck at that french tit.

Hmm I guess I could mention the other Toreador...but she's kinda invisible. I mean seriously...she's about as absent as Franky V is, but atleast Franky has a good excuse. What's your excuse invisible woman that doesn't accomplish anything, and can't even keep the other toreador on a leash?

Then there was the Gangrel. Theseus...Can ya get any older? I mean seriously...did they have running water when you were embraced? Or was water this new concept that folks were just getting used too? You were clan elder...more like clan grand old fart elder. How can you be so old, and not be a Methuselah. Did ya spend a few hundred years staked, and doing your best to be someone's footstool? At least you're quiet. Oh don't get me wrong I know you're a sneaky fuck. But at least you're not a chatty sneaky fuck like some others I'll mention in this post. Seriously though, take a freaking shower. I know your kind are all mother nature and shit, but it's called fucking soap...it's kinda from nature so use it!

Eric- Wow, has there ever been anyone so misguided, and so quickly taught a valuable lesson. Your god doesn't exist man. If he does he's certainly not all powerful, or why the fuck do creatures like me exist. I mean seriously, how many times can you use the excuse he works in mysterious ways to explain all the shit I do on a typical Friday night. If he's all powerful...he really shoulda stopped me. Enjoy your religious crisis, and come see me when you want to know a better way.

Derick - Seriously? Are you so much of a tool that you gotta have a name that Rhymes with your sires? Is that how Gangrel choose em now a days? Look you're young kid. I know that. So I'll give ya some slack. It's more your sire's fault that you're as fucked up as you are now. Consider a name change man. Anything that doesn't rhyme with Theseus or Eric would be good.

Franky V - Or should I say, Gi-Gi's bitch? I mean seriously, the guy was suction cupped to her no doubt smooth and shiny ass. I mean come on man. Are you a blood sucking creature of the night, or an ass sucking toady? Ya know...maybe Franky isn't a prisoner of the six...maybe he finally wised up and made a run for it.

Thadeus - Uhm...we're cool man. I got nothing but respect for you bro. Peace. You handle yours, and i'll handle mine.

Cyrus - You're hanging with Thadeus. Nuff said.

Clan Brujah. Ooooh how the mighty have fallen. Weren't you guys like the cat's meow a while back. I mean a year ago you couldn't throw a rock at an enemy without hitting three Brujah on the way there. You guys really flourished under Blackwell, and Jordi. Sure they spent most of their time giving each other the high hard one, but when it was combat time they lead you guys to glory. Now look at ya... Wow man....wow.

Leo- I got a special place in my heart for the under dog. Ya know the guy that was embraced under a sire with such a bad ass reputation, who later became a baron of his own domain, and pretty much single handedly made the brujah a force to be reckoned with a while back. Some pretty big shoes to fill. Too bad you haven't done shit. I've personally been shot, stabbed, set on fire, and tossed out of 3 story buildings. You've done what exactly? Called a council meeting? Man up, or bitch the fuck out and let a real brujah lead.

Andy/Jeremiah - I thought brujah were supposed to be tough. I'm fucking disappointed. I shouldn't have shit to do in a fight. I should have to hurry, to get the scraps left by the bad ass brujah that get there first. Nuff said.

Oh speaking of the fallen mighty. Clan Tremere. Wtf...no wait this deserves the full spelling. What the fuck? Did ya have a plan, or did ya just cross your fingers and hope for the best?

Demetria - You are dead to me now. Our friendship was over the moment you decided to betray my trust, violate what is sacred to me, and bring someone you know I despise into a place you know you shouldn't be in. I mean...why? How could that have been so easy for you?! If I was a single mom, you basically just punched my baby....what kinda monster are you?! How could you be a baby puncher?!

Vincent - The man with the plan, well until you got all wrapped up in a woman. There is a whole new level of pussy whipped, I call it Vincent Mezzer. They say behind every great man there is a woman, but in your case it's the opposite. You really can't seem to do anything anymore can you? Maybe that blood bond will make you want to defend your lady's honor, but you better get permission first. Demetria doesn't like throwing away tools she's not done with yet. Though now that she's sucking up to Thomas Polonius, maybe she can spare you.

Solomon - You little bastard. Make up your mind already. Are you my enemy or not? You keep me jumping from one conclusion to the next. Half the time your cool, and possibly a friend, then bam you stab me in the back, and violate my home. I don't know if I should be your friend, or your rape victim. After this last week I may have to show Marius where on the doll you violated me. Either your all in as my friend or you're all the way out. Make up your f-ing mind.

Miscellaneous Gargoyles - Yeah sure...you're Tremere....uh hunh. So uh...when you guys gonna, you know...cast a spell. I mean since you're full Tremere and all, I expect to see some magic once in a while.

Clan Assamite - Would you two either fight or fuck already. I mean seriously, you guys have more tension than a nun's ass.

Asher - Nice club. You've been useful in a few fights, despite not being someone I would expect to be in one. You are a credit to your clan. Wait...you're..oh...haha I guess your clan might not be too thrilled by that. It's a good thing we don't have a real harpy, i might get in trouble for being so insensitive to your feelings.

Might have to wrap this up soon, I'm almost outta Tequila. Haha or rather, I'm running low on sorority girls.

Well folks stay tuned for my next installment. If you weren't mentioned yet take heart!! I'll get to you the next evening.

Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet
Name: Patrick Connely
Position: General
Status: Acknowledged, Revered, Fearless, Well known, Exalted, Feared, Trustworthy

Back to top Go down

I'm in a mood.  A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language! Empty Re: I'm in a mood. A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language!

Post by Cyrus Goldstein Sun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 pm

*winks and points two fingers in Patrick's direction*

We cool.
Cyrus Goldstein
Cyrus Goldstein

Back to top Go down

I'm in a mood.  A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language! Empty Re: I'm in a mood. A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language!

Post by Asher Sun Jan 09, 2011 2:19 pm

I take no offense to your words, Patrick. Thank you for the complement about the nightclub. I do agree about a few things mentioned. True, I am not Harpy. My position as Herald dictates I do nothing.

The Brujah have been too much in the background since I came to town. If there is a fight, its Patrick to goes in. Where is the city's muscle? Gangrel have been a bit quiet as well. Thank Cain we have only the 6 to worry about as far as battles. I am willing to go out with the Brujah during the week to see if there are any Sabbat causing trouble. Leo, call if your interested. We best do it soon though, I am going to be very busy in the near future. This city needs its Brujah and Gangrel.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Name: Asher
Position: Elder, Herald
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:46 pm

Connely, if you have a problem with me do something about it. Otherwise shove it.

And Asher, how many of the recent battles have been broken by the might of the Gangrel? While we aren't the most vocal of clan's around we fight when the cause is just.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Sun Jan 09, 2011 5:28 pm

I know you have been out on things yourself. If the other Gangrel have been also perhaps I have just been too wrapped up in my own issues to notice. I have been rather distracted lately.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet
Status: Ack, Revered, Calming, Brave, Feared, Noble, Adequate, Cherished, Commanding, Steady, Trustworthy, Genial

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Sun Jan 09, 2011 6:11 pm

The Brujah and Gangrel were definitely at the forefronts of most fights when I showed up, but most of the Brujah have left for West Sacto. Hunting Sabbat? I think the Six are still a bigger problem right now. Have the Sabbat even done anything against this Court in a while?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:02 pm

Seeing as you have absolutely no idea what I've seen or been forced to do for the good of all Kindred and Kine, I shall not sully myself by explaining my actions to a drunken cretin. Has one incident of Domain breach so unmanned you that you must lash out at those who aren't responsible, and have never trod upon your sacrosanct lands? C'est bon. I shall leave you to your besotted rantings, as I do not want to be dragged to your primitive level of idiocy and be conquered by experience.
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Name: Francois Marseille
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:08 pm

It's time for round two!

Let's see who haven't I gotten too yet.

I believe this is all that is left. Isabella Marius Vai, Katarinia, Nathaniel

Isabella - You're a quiet schemer, Intelligent, cunning, and until recently a slave to another's will. Because of these things I have to admit I don't know shit about you. I know Marius likes you a lot. So for that reason you must have value. Now I'm looking forward to seeing if you were worth it. Im curious which clan you'll pick and if they'll take you.

Marius - You got balls, and that impresses me. You also have a knack for dealing with social things that quite frankly I'd prefer a quicker solution too. I also like that sooner or later your heart and compassion will get you killed and I'll finally be able to say "I told you so" Of course, you'll be just bastard enough to not hear it....being dead and all.

Vai - If Marius is going to one day get killed for his heart, it's probably gonna be your mouth that gets you killed. Then again who am I to judge hehe. I know all too well how good it feels to speak your mind once in a while.

Katarinia - I am generally pleased with you. You seem amiable, respectful, perhaps a bit too high class for my taste, but to each their own. Don't know why you keep the rest of your clan mates under lock and key. At least you're one of the few that actually keeps a leash on their clan mates. So when ya gonna teach me Necromancy? I mean, waste not want not. Would be nice to get more production out of my resources.

Nathaniel - You're a Lasombra to the core. You're everything I've come to expect from your clan, and truly are all that they represent. Being around you is a constant reminder of my time in the Sabbat.
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet
Status: Acknowledged, Revered, Fearless, Well known, Exalted, Feared, Trustworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:11 pm

Oh Shove it. You're not some man of mystery Francois. We've all had to do hard things, and we've all suffered. You want my respect you gotta do things current, not float through existence for services rendered in the past.

Oh and I got your Cretin right here. Maybe I can get some services rendered?
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dellana Felps Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:18 pm

I wish we had a harpy to shut him up. I don't see how this won't result in violence, and that only weakens our city.

Sleep it off Patrick. You're embarrassing yourself.

Speaking of leashes, can someone pull on Patrick's please.
Dellana Felps
Dellana Felps

Character sheet
Name: Dellana Felps
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:42 am

Well, it was the will of the Elder Counsel to not have a Harpy. I cant remember if you were there, Dellana. I know Gigi was. So until the city wants a Harpy again, we have what was willed. I believe it is Vincent's job to hand out or remove status. I merely keep track of it. Perhaps you should speak with him, my lady.
Asher
Asher

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:59 am

I want a Harpy, so I agree with Dellana but I don't remember if I said anything at the time the last decision about it was made. I also think Asher would do just fine as the Harpy.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Mon Jan 10, 2011 4:23 am

Patrick had the courtesy of warning you the contents of this post could be offensive; you have the privilege of ignoring him at no risk to your status in this city. It is all very well and good for me to -say- that I appreciate the value of bring our ancient traditions in line with modern society, but if I were to punish someone for speaking their mind I would hardly could hardly be taken at my word.

I firmly believe that if you wish to be respected, you must earn that respect,. And vice versa, if you are not respected, look first to your own actions to discern why. Of course, that saying works less well when their is alcohol involved. I heartily endorse the recommendations here Patrick. Sleep it off. In a few days we shall convene our society and deal with all problems past and present.

Marius
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Connely is well within his rights in this city to speak his mind and based off the way the city is supposed to run everyone else should be well within there rights to tell him to go fuck himself.

"Since I'm in a position where very few people can tell me to shut it, and live to tell the tale.....it's fun time!"

That is the part that caught my attention as it's a pretty clear threat to anyone wishing to voice an opinion opposed to his. And Connely, so why not throw mud at Thomas as well? Is it just the fact you believe you could take everyone in the city but him?
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Pfft, get over yourselves. Patrick had a right to bitch, and fortunately for him had the power to back it up as well. If he wants to get drunk, then bravo for him. I'm sure he wants to fully savor the one victory he's had.

EDIT!!!

"Yourselves" does not include Theseus. Go Gangrel! If I could just eat popcorn! Isabella, interested in a small favor you could repay me?

Last edited by Nathaniel Polonius on Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet
Name: Nathaniel Polonius
Position: Clan elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:50 pm

Looks like a fun game. Can I play?

Patrick --

You fucking pussy. You get yourself shitfaced, and the best you can do is tell me something about myself I already know? Tell you what -- next time, get drunk and don't get on the internet, because I get what you were trying to do, and you really suck at it.

Actually, while I'm on the subject. I'm really getting sick of your 'oh no, I'm gonna be all emo and act out like a spoiled fucking teenager' act. Ooooh, Connely's drowning his sorrows and 'telling it like it is'. How edgy. I don't know what's eating at you, but man up, stop whining, and get over it. You're turning into a parody of yourself, and it's pathetic.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Jan 10, 2011 9:07 pm

Still don't want a Harpy people?
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:46 pm

My sire has spoken and it took Patrick's words right out of his mouth((s) He had only one mouth right?). Need he say more?
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:58 pm

When did Thomas speak? From what I've seen of him, a internet fight seems beneath him.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:44 pm

Nathaniel,

At this time, I am not aware of Isabella owing you any favors; until she is embraced she is my ward, and all debts she may have accrued in the past are accountable to me alone. You may contact me privately if this was not a spurious remark.

Marius
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Post by Asher Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:29 am

How did Isabella get brought into this? Damn that music in my head. What did I miss? Suspect
Asher
Asher

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Polonius Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Solomon Gargoyle wrote:When did Thomas speak? From what I've seen of him, a internet fight seems beneath him.

Metaphore, Solomon, metaphore...

No Marius, Isabella doesn't owe me any favors.
Nathaniel Polonius
Nathaniel Polonius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:09 am

Woah. Had time to rest up, and read what I wrote. Hehe. Fuck it. Lesson learned. Don't drink when mad.

Let's see...hmm.

Nathaniel. We'll see who gets the last word, that conversation isn't over yet.

Fuck having a harpy. Much better if someone mouths off, gets an ass whipping, and the matters over.

I may have to fight Theseus because of my drunken rant, but then again, when it's done it's done.

As far as Thomas Polonius goes, shit...what can I say about him. Besides he has no respect for anyone's domain, and he has a weak left hook.
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Eric Wells Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 am

You need to find Jesus Patrick.

Eric Wells

Character sheet
Name: Eric Wells
Position: Whip

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:38 am

What you fuckers lost him again?

You need to keep a tighter leash on your imaginary friends.
Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next