Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm in a mood. A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language!

+8
Marius
Dellana Felps
Francois Marseille
Solomon Gargoyle
Theseus Ahroun
Asher
Cyrus Goldstein
Patrick Connely
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm in a mood.  A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm in a mood. A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language!

Post by Marius Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:04 am

I will point out that anyone can take offense with Patrick for what he has said here and resolve that with him at their pleasure, but if anyone thinks that they can ignore his decisions regarding domain, they will deal with both of us.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

I'm in a mood.  A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language! - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm in a mood. A good and drunk one! Warning Foul Language!

Post by Theseus Ahroun Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:01 am

So do our fearless leaders plan to look into getting Frankie back at all so he can make nice with Connely or is any rescue of my clansman going to be left to me and mine?

Also keep in mind with Frankie in the six's hands they may very well have access to the forums so try to keep any sensitive information to yourself's. Granted the six likely know all the pertinent information such as the lay of the land.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:40 am

First you ask a question, then you suggest that answering the question would be insecure, which is precisely the reason I have not addressed the topic. Or did you ask simply because you knew I could not answer?
Marius
Marius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Theseus Ahroun Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:58 pm

Considering at this point the ONLY person to contact ANY Gangrel to offer up information and aid is Solomon. I see now where my clan ranks in the city. At this point I am in shock at the difference in handling things this time around compared to the other hostage situation of last month. I was implying specific details of any topic would be a bad idea, but clearly any response to the effect of "we got this" or "were on it" is asking too much.

I had stepped down from clan leadership in hopes peoples dislike and mistrust of me wouldn't effect the clan as a whole. From where I'm sitting it appears the rest of the city doesn't give a damn about how my clan's elder may very well be turned as a Gargoyle now...

Anyone willing to offer up aid to my clan's attempt to rescue Frankie please contact either myself or Eric privately with some details of what your willing to contribute to the cause.
Theseus Ahroun
Theseus Ahroun

Character sheet
Name: Theseus Ahroun
Position: stubborn old Gangrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Patrick Connely Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:07 pm

Count me in Theseus.

Yeah that's right you six tremere &*@#! I'm gonna help for the chance to skull *$(@ you bastards for coming in my domain.

Patrick Connely
Patrick Connely

Character sheet
Name: Patrick Connely
Position: General
Status: Acknowledged, Revered, Fearless, Well known, Exalted, Feared, Trustworthy

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:47 pm

In light of Clan Gangrel's generous offer to protect our Clan Elder, during these troubling times, I offer my assistance to Theseus in the recovery of Franky V.

Though I hope these declarations of assistance are not in vain. Do we have a plan, or perhaps a lead on Franky's whereabouts?
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Name: Francois Marseille
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Marius Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:26 am

I will not be sharing my plans in this forum. I will reserve that for a face to face meeting. With Franky caught, there is zero chance that the Six do not have access to this boards as great or greater than that which Sam demonstrated.
Marius
Marius

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Calyx Rothschild Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:21 pm

The Marius speaks true. Perhaps a meeting place sans electronics would be best?
Calyx Rothschild
Calyx Rothschild

Character sheet
Name: Calyx Rothschild
Position: Clan Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:29 pm

Patrick, if you were even half as good at calling people out while drunk as you think you are, you would have pointed out how ridiculous it is that Theseus is older than dirt, but whenever he feels like his ego's pricked because he's not getting enough attention, he throws a tantrum like an angry teenager.

If pattern holds true, now he's going to enter into an extended sulk.

Wish I could be there to see if I'm right in person. But I'm doing a job for an old friend, and it's gotten more involved than I expected, so I'm still out of the country. I doubt I'll be back in time to watch the fireworks at court this week. Someone make a snide remark at someone for me, though.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:52 pm

Just about ALL the elders in this city act like children when their ego is pricked. It's quite funny at times.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2