Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Status

+4
Francois Marseille
Sayd Galut
Solomon Gargoyle
Marius
8 posters

Go down

Status Empty Status

Post by Marius Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 am

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I had hoped that with the resolution of the attempt to claim Praxis, those who were dissatisfied with my rule in this city would have the grace to find greener pastures. Instead they intend to draw out this dispute for reasons of their own. The only one of them who demonstrated such grace was Theseus. He asked me if he could stay and I said I would consider it. Unfortunately, those that wished to follow in his footsteps were prevented from doing so by the actions of individuals who had a personal investment in whether or not Theseus was allowed to stay. Therefore, the bloodhunts on Sayd Galut and Francois Marseille remain in effect. Their overt attempts to threaten the Arbiter in order to influence his judgment indicate that they do not accept the results of the Praxis seizure attempt they fostered and therefore they are unwelcome in this city.

This brings me to the subject of status. The Tremere known as Solomon shall be restored to this court as a fully acknowledged member. His diligence in meeting his obligations and understanding of his transgression have encouraged me to believe that he need not wait any longer to regain his previous stature. Therefore Solomon is granted the status of acknowledged, I am sure he will use it efficiently.

Furthermore, the position of Sheriff, South Warden and Harpy will, along with the position of Keeper, be determined next week. I encourage all acknowledged members to be in attendance, speak to your Elder on Saturday to get directions.

Marius, Protector and Arbiter of Greater Sacramento, Keeper of Elysium

Last edited by Marius on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed title)
Marius
Marius

Character sheet
Name: Marius
Position: Arbiter of Greater Sacramento

Back to top Go down

Status Empty Re: Status

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:49 am

Thank you Arbiter for your mercy and understanding.
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sayd Galut Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:53 am

Congratulations Solomon.

It would seem....you have been...granted a second chance. Interesting how breach of Masquerade is a lesser offense than....wounding the ego of Marius.

Interesting Indeed.
Sayd Galut
Sayd Galut

Character sheet
Name: Sayd Galut
Position: Harpy

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:03 am

Clearly you wish to discuss the topic. Why do you flee to another channel, as if that simply settles the matter? Ah, silly me, that is how you handle every thing. Say something eloquent, then leave others to handle the actual work.

Impressive. Tell me Sacramento Kindred. This is the leader you have chosen? You desire a leader that surrounds himself with quick words instead of honest action?

Where is his sense of Justice?! That his wounded pride can't abide friends defending one another, but he can tolerate puting all your lives at risk with a Masquerade breach?

Solomon, good for you that you've gotten this second chance, but honestly...you really shouldn't have.
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Name: Francois Marseille
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Solomon Gargoyle Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:13 am

Last edited by Solomon Gargoyle on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Arbiters request)
Solomon Gargoyle
Solomon Gargoyle

Character sheet
Name: Solomon
Position: Elder

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:36 pm

Interesting Francois, you of all people talking about second chances.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:03 pm

I'm down for... the bloodhunt thing... just so I... never have... to... read Sayd's... 'eccentric' posts... again.

Seriously, you're how old now, and you couldn't have been bothered to learn basic grammar? It doesn't make you look mysterious. It makes you look like a fifteen year old with a blog.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:17 pm

Richard Delacourt wrote:Interesting Francois, you of all people talking about second chances.

Strangely you're not the first one to say that Richard. What do you mean by that?

Are you alluding to my decision to slay my court almost 3 decades ago? Which was my right. I had my reason, and though I mourn their loss it was necissary.

Or are you eluding to the incident where I was accused of being a traitor to Sacramento because I maintain correspondence with a close friend of mine, who happens to be a member of the Camarilla? I was not a traitor, and I passed the bone of lies, and the inappropriate questions of the Tremere. For which I was placed under the accounting, and humbly served my time. Despite it's humiliating nature.

Perhaps I suffer, and will always suffer, under the weight of my past. So be it. I will wear that mantle if I must, and I suppose it is not entirely undeserved. However, I will not tolerate the abuse of my fellow Toreador, nor the blatant abuse of Marius to his people. If he isn't man enough to admit his mistakes, and humble himself, as EVEN I have done...then his arrogance is in-tolerable and must be removed.

You Richard...I'm not sure about. Your arrogance would soon be the stuff of legend, if not for your incompetence holding you back. I suppose if you ever learned how to control that ego long enough to put one foot in front of the other, you may one day live long enough to be worthy of your Immortality. For the time being, you are no more dangerous than a child with a gun. Tantrum prone, and you do have a lethal weapon in your hands, but with the Naivete of toddler.

Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Okay, you know what, I'm sick of listening to you run off at the mouth, Francois. I was at your little 'secret meeting'. The ghost, or whatever it was, was a shitty spy, but I've been doing this longer and you obviously didn't see me.

You also didn't see my cell phone, with which I recorded the whole damn thing. I want you to think about that for a second. I have, on tape, a complete recording of everything you five said. The trash talk about Marius was predictable, but the stuff all of you said about the others surprised me. All I can figure is that you were drunk on your own hubris. Y'all have a mean streak, is all I'm saying.

Normally, I'd keep this information close to the chest until it's a little more valuable, but wiping the sneer off your fool face by throwing your own shit back into it is a pretty good price, in this case. I've known you were incompetent slime since you tried to hire me and Will to break into Julian Blackwell's place to get that chainsaw, and I'm not too thrilled about the mass murder of my clanmates, either.

Last chance: Shut the fuck up, or I let every vampire in Sacramento know exactly what you, Sayd, Larissa, Thaddeus, and Theseus think of them in your own words, with your own voices. If you care about the others as much as you say, think of what's left of their good name, now.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:39 pm

First of all, if you even were there, then play what you have recorded! I don't just request it, I demand it. So there can be no doubt.

Second, I did not kill your clan mates. You are an ignorant fool! To what cesspool like depths has your soul sunk too that you can only conclude, from nothing but RUMORS, that I killed your kin! You slobbering excuse for a scullery wench! Your ability to gather information is as vile as your smell, And your wit is as lackluster as your social skills!

Do you think I slew my entire court because a whim to do so moved me!?! Why do you think that such an action could occur, and no repercussions were felt? You think it is every day that a prince destroys his court? Or that I am some how gifted enough or connected enough within the Camarilla to do such a thing with out quietly being destroyed for my actions!

I have been sworn to secrecy, and your pathetic attempt to provoke answers from me will not cause me to break my word. You have shown your self to be a fool, to have failed so utterly to find any Justifiable proof of your accusations.
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Vai Castillian Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Give me some time to track the web space down and circulate the invitations. We'll make an event of it.

I hope that little outburst was therapeutic. It must be trying to carry the burden of such a secret for so long, knowing what'll happen to you if you talk, and what happened to the people who couldn't be trusted to keep silent. If I still had much of a heart left, I might even be moved to sympathy.
Vai Castillian
Vai Castillian

Character sheet
Name:
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Frank_Malk Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:16 am

So, in that court you decided to slay almost three decades ago had no Nosferatu in it? Wow, what a sad, sad court. Maybe if you'd had some you could have found a way to avoid destroying said court.

I hate taking sides, I really do, but when I do it's for good reasons. I am new to this city and as such haven't made up my mind about who I support and who I don't. Heck, I don't even know a quarter of the folks here. So for my edification, Francois, would you mind stating what "blatant abuse of Marius to his people" you have in mind? Because I sure would hate to back the wrong frog in a jumping match. Or are they the mystical abuses of the "man"? Is it that you wish you had a court to slay again, or has Marius done something so horrendous that he shouldn't be trusted? All I've seen is political savvy and lenience towards a Tradition Violator.

Please, don't take these as insults, I am truly and justly scared of one who so blithly waves away the deaths of an entire court.

Frank Strand

Frank_Malk

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:49 am

Francois I have a question for you: Why did you threaten a survivor (a gangrel by the way) from your old court years later when he recognized you and said hello? By the time I got here (he did call me in) after that confrontation, mysterious potentially fatal accidents had been happening.

By your declaration that it was your right as the leader of that old court to kill everyone in it the same can be said about Marius deciding to declare a blood hunt on you two.

You and Sayd both threatened to get violent after the praxis challenge inorder to stay acknowledged. You both wouldn't accept the results of the challenge. Once the blood hunt was called you attacked.

Vai I will be curious to see who actually called for the Praxis challenge and who started all of this.

Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Larissa Johnson Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:15 pm

You know, I told myself I was going to ignore the board. But as my time in the city draws to a close, I figure, what the hell. I'm just too curious for my own good it seems.

Francois, regardless of your reasons for killing off your old court, it was your right. Just as it is Marius' right to declare bloodhunt on you and Sayd.

As far as I can tell from this thread, there was no active praxis claim when you and Sayd threatened the court. Marius' is completely in the right here.

If you want to fight the leader of the city, declare praxis and have fun (really, it's cathartic in a way.) If you want to be seen as a traitor to the court, then once a praxis claim is settled, act like an asshole and threaten the leader. And then expect to be bloodhunted because you're a traitor.

Honestly I'm glad Theseus was allowed to stay in the city. I did what I did on a whim, because it amused me. (Truly, those of you who voted for me, would not enjoy me actually being the one in power...) Theseus had his own reasons, probably more valid than mine, but I don't believe he truly wanted to declare praxis. Possibly because, as Marius pointed out, he doesn't have the balls. I can't speak to that one way or the other.

And to answer your question Raven, this actually didn't start with either myself of Theseus. I would suggest you talk to Sayd about that under normal circumstances, but since he's bloodhunted, I doubt he's going to open up to members of the court who didn't support his actions. Though if Vai did record the meeting, I'm sure she can confirm that he was the one who called us all together and started the conversation.
Larissa Johnson
Larissa Johnson

Character sheet
Name: Larissa Johnson
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Raven Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:43 pm

Thank you for the info Larissa. Of everything that happened that night I regret what happened between us the most. Safe journey's.
Raven
Raven

Character sheet
Name: Raven
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 pm

Your words are a poison Francois, aimed at the heart of this city. You choose to tear down that which you know very little. I have never laughed so much as I have when reading your pathetic posts on this forum. I liken it to the last struggles of a drowning man before instinct forces him to take that final breath of water.

Back to top Go down

Post by Francois Marseille Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 pm

*Sigh* A mans past is never kept there.

If you want answers you will not find them with me.

Though I do admit attempting to Intimidate the Gangrel you're speaking of Raven. It was a necessary test to determine two things.

One - To determine how much he knew. Apparently he knew as little as you know now.

Two - I had to determine his loyalties. His absence back then placed him within my suspicion.

If he hadn't left I would publicly apologize to him. He has proven himself to be worthy of that apology.

It is for his sake that I say these things. Should I die before his return be sure to tell him I said as much.
Francois Marseille
Francois Marseille

Character sheet
Position:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down